We understand that many factors affect a company’s investment decision including location, zoning, permits and specific real estate opportunities. Our Site Selection page and GIS Portal showcase geographical opportunities available in Olympia Fields. Additional details can be accessed via our Resource Center and Incentives.
Available Sites | Scroll down for details
► 211th Street Transit Corridor
► 203rd Street Metra Station Opportunities
► Governor’s Office Park
► Vollmer Road Corridor (Governors Highway to Kedzie)
► Southwest Corner of Vollmer and Kedzie
► Lincoln Highway + Western Avenue
211th Street Metra Station Opportunities
This location, with frontage on Lincoln Highway/U.S. Route 30 (32,500 ADT) and direct access to Chicago via a newly remodeled Metra Station, offers great opportunities for new development on a property known locally as the Gateway parcel. A CVS is the anchor tenant within the development and there is an average of 34,200 vehicles traveling daily on Lincoln Highway past this location.
- Opportunities: Three retail pad sites, plus opportunity for 100 condo units
- Contact: Michael Rourke | @Properties | (312) 505-1610
- View Site Plan
203rd Street Metra Station Opportunities
The Village recently completed a Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Plan for the area around the 203rd Street Metra Station; click here to view the Master Plan Summary. This area, known as the Town Center, offers significant opportunities for small restaurants and shops, offices, and a variety of new residential products.
- Opportunities: Development-ready sites ranging from 1 to 3.5 acres.
- Contact: Village to provide
Governor’s Office Park
This property offers a range of opportunities from new retail or restaurant development, to ready-to-move-in office space. Average of 21,100+ vehicles traveling daily on Vollmer Road, located adjacent to a major regional hospital and medical complex.
- Opportunities: Three vacant lots ranging in size from 2 to 3.2 acres, plus available office space to rent. All sites are planned for inclusion in a TIF District.
- Contact: Village to provide, whoever is marketing for Sunel, plus former bank site now up for auction, and former restaurant site
Vollmer Road Corridor (Governors Hwy to Kedzie)
Come join national retailers like Walgreens and Dunkin Donuts and great local businesses like Bizios Fresh Market and John’s American Bistro. Average of over 21,200 vehicles daily traveling on Vollmer Road; access to upscale customers living in the high income communities of Olympia Fields and Flossmoor; and fast track/business friendly permitting for new business starts.
- Opportunities: Space is available for lease in (1) Olympia Square, (2) Butterfield Plaza, and at (3) 3322 Vollmer Road (details below). A 1.2-acre pad side is also available, along with a 4.6-acre prime corner site at (4) Vollmer and Kedzie. All sites are within a planned TIF District.
- Contacts: David A. Mekarski | Village Administrator, Olympia Fields | (708) 503-8000 x 3417 | Email Dave | Olympia Square, Bizios Properties Management | (630) 833-2713
Vollmer Road Corridor Sites
(1) Olympia Square
- Opportunities: Available space ranges from 1,200 sqft to 6,500 sqft at $14 per sqft triple net.
- Contact: Tony Bizios | UPC investments | (630) 833-2713 | email@example.com
(2) Butterfield Plaza
- Opportunities: Available space ranges from 1,102 to 6,325 sqft at $14 per sqft triple net. Learn More
- Contact: LM Commercial Real Estate | Martha Winter (630) 560.2902 | Marisa Rohrer (630) 560.2907 | LMTeam.com
(3) 3322 Vollmer Road
- Opportunities: Approximately 3,000 sqft available for retail or office use.
- Contact: NAI Capital | (760) 346-1566 | naicapital.com
(4) Southwest Corner of Vollmer and Kedzie
- Opportunities: Approximately 4.6-acre site.
- Contact: Anthony DeAngelis | Inter Continental Equities, LLC | (630) 560.8018 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lincoln Highway + Western Avenue
Come join a newly opened Wal-Mart Supercenter, McDonald’s, Family Dollar, Dunkin Donuts, and more at this busy intersection (91,000 ADT).
- Opportunities: Both leased space and new development exist. Includes (1) 2520 Lincoln Highway and (2) Olympia Corners Shopping Center (details below). All sites are within an existing TIF District.
Lincoln Highway + Western Avenue Sites
(1) 2520 Lincoln Highway
- Opportunities: Leasable space ranging from 1,200 to 2,174 sqft
- Contact: Irene Itkin | Core Growth Holdings, Inc | (847) 404-9308 | email@example.com
(2) Olympia Corners Shopping Center
- Opportunities: 13.7-acre center, with existing space for lease or significant redevelopment potential.
- Contact: Todd Cabanban | (312) 371-4494 | Todd@crmcr.com